Watermelon Basil Lime Salad
- 4-5 cups watermelon cubed
- ½ cucumber, quartered lengthwise and thin sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese 4 oz
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted pistachios rough chopped
- Zest from 1 lime chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
Add lime juice and olive oil to a large bowl and whisk briskly to emulsify. Add sugar and salt & pepper to taste.
Add cubed watermelon and sliced cucumber to the bowl and toss to coat evenly with dressing. Sprinkle with feta cheese, basil, mint, pistachios and lime zest. Toss to coat then taste for seasonings and add more if desired.