Air Fryer Apricot Ginger Glazed Chicken Breast
Pairs great with this New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
- ½ cup apricot preserves (I got mine from Whole Foods Market)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger paste (found near the fresh herbs in your produce dept)
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Stir apricot preserves, ginger paste, Dijon, rosemary and thyme together in a small bowl. Microwave for about 20 seconds to make preserves easier to spread.
Pound chicken breasts to uniform thickness and pat dry with a paper towel. Rub with oil and season with salt and pepper.
Preheat the air fryer to 375. Spray the basket with cooking spray and add chicken breasts in a single layer.
Air fry for 5 minutes. Flip and rotate the position of the chicken breasts. Brush with the apricot mixture. Return basket to the air fryer and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 8 to 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees
Serve with your favorite potato and vegetable and excess sauce from the fryer basket.