Curried Cauliflower & Butternut Squash Stir-fry
Pairs great with this Columbia Valley, WA Pinot Grigio
1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 TBSP minced fresh ginger
- 2 TBSP roasted garlic puree
- 3 cups cubed butternut squash
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 can (14–16 oz) garbanzo beans drained
- 2 jalapeño peppers, minced
- 3 Tbsp yellow curry powder
- 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (14 oz) light coconut milk
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 TBSP chopped cilantro plus more for garnish
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Heat the oil in a large sauté pan or pot over medium heat.
Add the onion, ginger, and garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, until the onion is soft and translucent.
Add the squash, cauliflower, garbanzos, jalapeño, and curry powder. Cook for 2 minutes, until the curry powder is fragrant and coats the vegetables evenly.
Stir in the tomatoes and coconut milk and turn the heat down to low.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
Add the lime juice, cilantro, and season with salt and black pepper.